Sunrise Medical Introduces SEDEO PRO ADVANCED Seating System
Complementing comprehensive full SEDEO seating range, the PRO ADVANCED packs in a variety of high-end power functions.
Sunrise Medical has enhanced its QUICKIE power seating portfolio with the launch of the SEDEO PRO ADVANCED, a new advanced rehabilitation seating system available on the Q700 base, replacing the SEDEO ERGO.
The SEDEO PRO ADVANCED complements the range of SEDEO seating systems, which includes the SEDEO Lite and SEDEO PRO. All SEDEO seating systems combine a highly adjustable seat frame with a broad choice of postural supports to ensure proper positioning.
The SEDEO PRO ADVANCED is packed with high-end power functions, including:
- The 165° power recline is supported by 7" of patented biomechanical anti-shear to maintain the positioning of the head support throughout its full range of movement.
- The patented Biometric Repositioning feature allows wheelchair users to effortlessly move from a reclined to seated position through a precise sequence of tilt, recline, and powered leg supports, providing the maximum amount of pressure relief without losing their seated position.
- Fully programmable Pressure Relief Alert Reminders (PRAR) support users by notifying them it’s time to change position to avoid pressure injuries.
- A brand-new multi-link arm support design can be easily adjusted to a user's exact needs, allowing for closer joystick positioning and a slimmer profile.
- Immediately available on the Q700-UP M, the SEDEO PRO ADVANCED seat offers a higher standing angle and faster speed when standing and driving.