March 20 Webinar Focuses on HME During COVID-19
A joint webinar from AAHomecare, VGM and Team@Work will cover how providers can approach various aspects of their businesses during COVID-19.
- By David Kopf
- Mar 19, 2020
The American Association for Homecare, VGM & Associates and Team@Work are hosting a joint webinar on Friday, March 20 on best practices for HME providers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Running from noon to 1:15 p.m. Eastern, the webinar will cover strategies for home delivery, billing, and sales. Learning objectives for the webinar include:
- What do external stakeholders need to know about our cleaning policies and procedures?
- What best practices can our sales team execute during this time?
- What can be done to ensure the submission of claims continues so the cash flow isn’t impacted?
The webinar features the following speakers:
- Ty Bello, RCC, founder and CEO of sales and management coaching firm Team@Work, which helps providers of HME, CRT and infusion therapy.
- Laura Williard, vice president of payer relations for AAHomecare, who works to drives policy and operations relations with payers such as state Medicaid programs, MCOs, Anthem, TRICARE, the Defense Health Agency, AIM Sleep Management, United Healthcare, and CareCentrix.
- Ronda Buhrmester, senior director of Payer Relations at Government Relations, who, as a past DME professional and respiratory therapist, assists VGM members with claims review and audits, and educates members on medical policies in the respiratory and all other DME products.
Providers wishing to attend can register at bit.ly/33EseHa.
David Kopf is the Publisher and Executive Editor of HME Business and DME Pharmacy magazines. Follow him on Twitter at @postacutenews.