Supplying Patients with Multiple Diagnoses
Diabetic, urology, incontinence, ostomy — one patient can have multiple DME needs. This webinar shows you how to engage your patients, manage multiple resupply needs, and maximize your bottom line as a result.
According to the CDC, 40 percent of American adults have multiple chronic conditions that need to be managed. That represents a critical care and business opportunity for HME providers, but it often goes unaddressed because HMEs haven’t yet automated care and resupply workflows.
Leveraging technology can help improve processes to become more efficient, allowing providers and their staff to help patients manage their resupply needs in a fast and easy fashion. In the same way technology has been used to automate sleep therapy resupply, providers can apply the same strategies and tools to resupply for other disease states. Diagnoses such as Diabetic, Urology, Tracheotomy, Enteral and others, all have unique workflows that need solutions to help manage these patients.
This webinar will show how implementing a robust, technology-backed resupply system can manage patients with multiple diagnoses in one workflow, and it will provide a road map for getting there.
During this webinar, we’ll be discussing:
- How to support multi-therapy resupply to expand your top line revenue
- How to drive automated resupply efficiency to optimize your bottom line profitability
- Examples of how to build a seamless and frictionless experience for patients
- How to improve the patient experience and increase patient engagement
Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Time: 2:00 p.m. (Eastern) / 1:00 p.m. (Central) / 11:00 a.m. (Pacific)
Duration: 1 hour
- James Yi, Director, Product Management at Brightree
- Sara Gray, Senior Manager, ReSupply Success, Customer Success at Brightree
- Justin Lewis, Senior Director, ReSupply, LiveCall at Brightree
- Lindsay Bower, Senior Professional Services Consultant at Brightree
A certificate of attendance is available for all individuals who register and attend the full webinar (live or on-demand).
All registrants will have access to the live event and an on-demand recording of the presentation. If registrants want to watch the presentation again or have a scheduling conflict, they can register and access the on-demand version of this webinar, which will be available after the live event.
A special thanks to Brightree for providing this free event.