Understanding the Advantages of Patient Home Delivery
Using Patient Home Delivery (PHD) can likely strengthen your referral relationships, help your business become leaner, and drive money-saving efficiencies throughout your business — all while improving patient care. It’s no surprise that more HME provider businesses are integrating PHD into their overall business strategies and operations.
So how can you get started? This webinar features three speakers who will explain how PHD works, and show how supply chain management can optimize your operations and workflows, while eliminating unnecessary costs and potentially boosting profitability. To show how PHD works in the real world, a peer HME provider who recently moved to a PHD distribution model will share how his businesses evaluated the shift in their distribution model; including key questions they asked, data they reviewed and how the program is working today.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand what Patient Home Delivery (PHD) is, along with evaluating cost advantages.
- How PHD can drive efficiency into your business.
- Key questions to consider and data to review if you’re thinking about shifting your distribution model.
Date: Thursday, January 31, 2019
Time: 2:00 p.m. (Eastern) / 1:00 p.m. (Central) / 11:00 a.m. (Pacific)
Duration: 1 hour
- Brent Poythress, Vice President, HME Corporate Accounts at McKesson Medical Surgical
- Jon Pildis, Vice President, Materials Management & Supply Chain Analytics at McKesson Medical Surgical
- Carl Roan, National Director of Operations, HME at Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
The Webinar concludes with a 15-minute live Q&A session.
All registrants will have access to the live event and an on-demand recording of the presentation. If registrants want to watch the presentation again or have a scheduling conflict, they can register and access the on-demand version of this webcast, which will be available after the live event.