The Medical Equipment Suppliers Association has unanimously approved its 2009 officers and directors. Starting January 1, the new officers and directors will be:
- President – Kevin Ehemann, Alliance HomeCare Equipment (Little Rock Ark.).
- Vice President – Michelle Boyett, Weaver Home Medical (Tyler, Texas).
- Secretary/Treasurer – Michele Garthright, Mike’s Medical (Clinton, Okla.).
- Immediate Past President – Cindy Bishop, Diamond Medical Supply (Little Rock Ark.).
- Cory Baker, CRT, RCP, Choice Medical Supply (Abilene, Texas).
- Sandra Blum, Medical Equipment Specialties–Brenham (Brenham, Texas).
- Charles Boyte, Edge Medical Supply (Tyler, Texas).
- C.A. Kuykendall, Village Pharmacy/Medical Equipment (Ozark, Okla.).
- Preston Schoen, Patient Care Pharmacy (Covington, La.).
- John Stogner, Del Norte Pharmacies & Home Medical of New Mexico (Sherman, Texas, but New Mexico rep on Board).
- Dennis Teal, Cimmaron Medical Services (Stillwater, Okla.).
- Tiffany Walsh, LPN, CCRC, Medical Park Homecare (Bartlesville, Okla.).
Three long-time board members had reached the term limits, and as dictated by MESA’s bylaws, had to step down at least for a year. They were:
- Director, Secretary/Treasurer and Past President, Dede Shinabery, American Home Patient (Little Rock, Ark.).
- Director and Secretary/Treasurer, Sandra Hoskin, American Medical Equipment Company (Houston, Texas), who also filled in through much of this year for President Cindy Bishop, when the latter’s husband was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident.
- Director Wanda Ellis, In Home Respiratory (Baton Rouge, La.).