Fastrack Healthcare Systems Inc. will debut at Medtrade Spring its new Scoreboard application, which provides management and staff with an at-a-glance screen of key business indicators updated in real-time.
Providers can choose to display the Scoreboard data graphically, or in text, or both. The Scoreboard will be available to clients that license the software to run on servers in their office, or that access the application (hosted on Fastrack servers) via the Internet.
“Updated real-time throughout the day, the Scoreboard offers providers the ability to share with their staff measurements that will show their performance in relation to other employees,” says Fastrack President Spencer Kay. “ We envision that certain metrics will be shared with the staff though wide screen monitors mounted in areas like customer service and used to incentivize the employees.”
The Scoreboard data for HME providers includes:
- Number of orders CSR (entered, picked, confirmed and billed).
- Total orders in terms of dollar amount by CSR (entered, picked, confirmed and billed).
- Order and billing status by CSR (for the last three months).
- Payments received by cash specialist (MTD, QTD, YTD).
- Total revenue by salesperson (MTD, QTD, YTD).
The Scoreboard data for infusion and pharmacy includes:
- Number of prescriptions by pharmacist, as well as by RX start date and by therapy.
- Number of dispensing records by pharmacist, as well as by date mixed and therapy.
- Number of nursing orders by therapy, discipline and employee.
Fastrack says it will be adding other indicators to its Scoreboard, including those that are specific to home healthcare agencies.