Fastrack Healthcare Systems is gearing up to debut at Medtrade Spring (Long Beach, Calif., May 7-8) a new online auction and classified service for HME, respiratory, infusion therapy and home care providers.
The eBay-styled auction system and classified ad system will be located on Fastrack’s site (www.onlyfastrack.com), and will charge sellers a nominal fee to list their used and excess inventory equipment and services.
“We see providers using the ‘exchange’ to buy and sell used or excess inventory to each other and the ‘classified ads’ for services including help wanted listings,” said Fastrack President Spencer Kay in a prepared statement.
The ‘exchange’ auction will let providers:
- List products with full descriptions and photos, a starting bid price or fixed price.
- View open auction status.
- View the success status of closed auctions.
- Relist individual auctions.
- Bulk relist multiple auctions.
Sellers can set the auction for a fixed price; start an auction at a specific price, but let the highest bidder win; sell multiple items; or host blind auctions. Bidders can track the auctions they are bidding on, as well as check the status of their bids.
The classifieds will let providers:
- Advertise virtually anything.
- Use “ad watch” which lets them register interest for any products or services they want and notify them when new items meeting their criteria are listed.
- Use a comprehensive search tool to narrow down items in just one category or throughout Fastrack’s database.