AAHomecare Accepting Homecare Champion Nominations
The association will accept nominations for the 2022 Van Miller Homecare Champion through Sept. 23, with winners to be honored at the Standup for Homecare reception during Medtrade East.
- By David Kopf
- Sep 01, 2022
The American Association for Homecare is taking nominations for the 2022 Van Miller Homecare Champion, who will be honored at the Oct. 25 Stand Up for Homecare reception during the upcoming Medtrade conference and expo in Atlanta.
The Van Miller Homecare Champion Award honors AAHomecare members who reflect the characteristics of Van Miller, past CEO and founder of the VGM Group. It recognizes individuals with a record of accomplishment or leadership in various aspects of the HME industry, advocacy on behalf of the HME and the care it provides.
- Have a longstanding record of service within the homecare community.
- Embody of the spirit of caring and generosity, which are the hallmarks of this profession.
- Maintain an active membership and engagement in the American Association for Homecare.
Email nominations to Sue Mairena at email@example.com by Friday, Sept. 23. Download the nomination form as a Microsoft Word document.
Past award winners include:
- Stephen Ackerman (2021)
- Karyn Estrella (2019)
- Regina Gillespie (2018)
- Gary Sheehan (2017)
- Missy Cross (2016)
- Joey Tart and Billy Tart (2015)
- Cara Bachenheimer and Joel Mills (2014)
- Scott Meuser and Shelly Prial (2013)
- Alan Landauer and Van Miller (2012)
- Joseph Lewarski and Tom Ryan (2011)
About the Author
David Kopf is the Publisher and Executive Editor of HME Business and DME Pharmacy magazines. Follow him on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/dkopf/ and on Twitter at @postacutenews.