AAHomecare Elects New Officers and Board Members
The national association re-elected Apria’s Guidetti as chair as well as Medical Service Company’s Marx as vice-chair and Pride Mobility’s Johnson as secretary. Six others were also elected to the board.
The American Association for Homecare re-elected three officers for 2022-23 terms and elected six board members for 2022-2025 terms.
The officers re-elected to the association’s board for 2022-2023 terms:
- Bill Guidetti, president of the East Region of Apria Healthcare, was elected as chair of AAHomecare’s board.
- Josh Marx, managing director and vice president of Medical Service Company, was elected as vice-chair.
- Seth Johnson, senior vice president of Government Affairs for Pride Mobility, was elected secretary.
The six individuals elected to at-large seats on AAHomecare’s board for the 2022-2025 board term, as recommended by the association’s nominating committee:
- Robert Blake, business sales leader for Philips Respironics
- Matt Mellott, CEO of Brightree LLC
- Tom Pontzius, president of Operations at React Health
- David Siegel, CEO of Nationwide Medical Inc.
- Casey Toomajian, CEO of Hometown Healthcare Inc.
- Todd Walling, senior vice president of Sales for Permobil Inc.
Blake, Siegel and Toomajian are new to the board, while Mellott, Pontzius and Walling were re-nominated.
“AAHomecare depends on the guidance of its board to ensure that we focus our efforts on the policy issues that are most important to the HME community,” AAHomecare President and CEO Tom Ryan said. “We’re fortunate to have such a strong collection of innovative, forward-thinking HME veterans charting our path forward and leading by example through their determined advocacy work.
“I believe there’s great opportunity ahead for the segments of the healthcare continuum that support seniors and other individuals who benefit from high quality, home-based care,” he added. “The contributions of these highly accomplished HME veterans will be critical to realizing our industry’s potential to improve the quality of life for millions of patients and their caregivers.”
A complete list of AAHomecare’s officers and board of directors can be found here.