NEMEP Gears Up for Fall Virtual Education Week
The online-only event for Northeast providers includes educational sessions and a virtual happy hour running next week.
The NEMEP Virtual Happy Hour.
The Northeast Medical Equipment Providers Association (NEMEP
) begins its Fall Virtual Education Week next week, running Nov. 1-5.
The event will educate members in an online-only format. NEMEP aims to return to in-person education in 2022.
The sessions are:
- Nov. 1 at 2 p.m (Eastern Time) — Payer Relations: State & National, presented by Laura Williard and David Chandler from the American Association for Homecare.
- Nov. 2 at 11 a.m. — The “Hot Spots” in the Revenue Cycle: Identifying those spots that can and will turn into an inferno, presented by Kit Shellhouse of ECS North.
- Nov. 3 at 2 p.m. — Operations/HR: Leading Through Adversity: Challenges and Opportunities, presented by Michael Isaacson of VGM.
- Nov. 4 at 10 a.m. — Technology Trends and Tools, a panel discussion on automation, electronic medical records, order placement and receipt, docusign, telehealth, and OSA devices, moderated by Miriam Lieber for Lieber Consulting.
- Nov. 5, 5 p.m. — the NEMEP Virtual Happy Hour.
To learn more about the event and the educational sessions, visit northeastmep.org.