VGM Releases Sales and Marketing Playbook
The fourth quarterly edition of VGM’s playbook series for 2021 gives members of the HME organization a collection of best practices, guidance and insights into sales and marketing.
HME member service organization VGM & Associates has released the fourth installment of its 2021 quarterly playbook series, “VGM Playbook: Optimizing Sales and Marketing in the DMEPOS Space.”
The new Playbook provides best practices and guidance on sales and marketing. Topics include:
- Branding, referral source marketing
- Successful prospecting in the marketing/sales process
- The relationship between sales and marketing in maximizing revenue
- Implementing a successful marketing strategy for a better roi
- Using public relations and relationships to strengthen marketing
- Leveraging analytics to guide strategic decision-making and enhanced outcomes.
“Our previous playbooks touched on how best to serve our customers in the DMEPOS space, as well as growing your DMEPOS business,” said Clint Geffert, president of VGM & Associates. “However, a key tactic of developing and growing your business and serving your customers effectively is to understand how to optimize sales and marketing strategies in the DMEPOS space. This latest Playbook outlines how embracing sales and marketing best practices can lead to a stronger business.”
Members of VGM can access the Playbook at vgm.com/playbook or by logging in to the VGM members-only portal and downloading it from the Playbook tab.