NEMEP Reschedules Fall Virtual Education Week
The Northeast association has postponed the schedule of its online education event from Sept. 27-Oct. 1 to Nov. 1-5.
The Northeast Medical Equipment Providers Association (NEMEP) has moved the dates for its Fall Virtual Education Week from Sept. 27-Oct. 1 to Nov. 1-5.
The association recently opened registration for the event, which will educate members in an online format. NEMEP aims to return to in-person education in 2022.
Providers can register for sessions individually at $25 a session for each person or select a package of all four sessions for $89. Non-members must pay an additional $50.
The sessions are:
- Nov. 1 at 2 p.m (Eastern Time) — Payer Relations: State & National, presented by Laura Williard and David Chandler from the American Association for Homecare.
- Nov. 2 at 11 a.m. — The “Hot Spots” in the Revenue Cycle: Identifying those spots that can and will turn into an inferno, presented by Kit Shellhouse of ECS North.
- Nov. 3 at 2 p.m. — Operations/HR: Leading Through Adversity: Challenges and Opportunities, presented by Michael Isaacson of VGM.
- Nov. 4 at 10 a.m. — Technology Trends and Tools, a panel discussion on automating, electronic medical records, order placement and receipt, docu-sign, telehealth, and OSA devices, moderated by Miriam Lieber for Lieber Consulting.
- Nov. 5, 5 p.m. — the NEMEP Virtual Happy Hour.
To register for these sessions, visit northeastmep.org.