Graham-Field Rolls Out New Forearm Rollator
The feature-heavy rollator is designed to help users upright for improved comfort and confidence.
- By David Kopf
- Jun 10, 2021
GF Health Products Inc. has unveiled the Lumex Gaitster Forearm Rollator, designed to help users walk in a more upright position for more confidence and comfort while walking.
By helping users staying upright, the Lumex Gaitster aims to reduce lower back strain, provide optimal control and stability when walking, and give users confidence and independence.
Other features include:
- Contoured, padded adjustable forearm pads that are adjustable in length and angle to tailor fit and feel for each user.
- Ergonomic handgrips and easy-to-engage brakes to stop the rollator and keep it stationary while sitting.
- Handle height that adjusts from 40.2 in. to 47 in.
- A flexible, padded back support.
- An 18 in.-wide padded seat with fold-up handle.
- A crossbrace design that allows side-to-side folding for storage and transport, as well as added frame stability
- Two 9.25 in. reflective casters in front and two 8 in casters in back.
- Zippered removable carry pouch for personal storage.
- A cane holder on the side.
David Kopf is the Publisher and Executive Editor of HME Business and DME Pharmacy magazines. Follow him on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/dkopf/ and on Twitter at @postacutenews.