Team@Work Sales BootCamp Debuting at Medtrade West
The full-day event will run July 12 at the Phoenix Convention Center and will provide sales insights, tactics, leadership training and more.
- By David Kopf
- May 27, 2021
HME sales coaching and consulting firm Team@Work will present its first-ever Sales BootCamp at Medtrade West on Monday, July 12, from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Phoenix Convention Center.
The Sales BootCamp will provide a full-day course to help sales representatives, sales leaders and HME owners achieve their highest possible sales performance.
Key points of instruction include:
- Developing a unique selling style
- Active listening
- Strategic account penetration
- Mapping the sales path
- Sales territory management
- The SRS mapping process
- Overcoming objections
- Setting sales metrics and cadence
Ty Bello, BS, RCC, the president and CEO of Team@Work, said he is anticipating the opportunity to get back to instruction at an in-person industry event.
“I could not be more excited to bring the Team@Work Sales BootCamp to our Industries (HME and CRT) First Live Event,” Bello said. “I have stored up so much energy and information from the PHE, I can’t wait to get out there — live.”
In addition, each participant in the BootCamp will also receive two one-hour coaching calls with Team@Work. The first call will be one-on-one. The second coaching call will be with other participants from the Sales BootCamp.
Also, BootCamp registrants can participate in the Team@Work Sales Mastermind Monthly Coaching Program for one year / 12 Months for free. The Team@Work Sales Mastermind Coaching Program offers the following:
- A monthly group sales coaching call
- Interaction with participants from HME, HHA, complex rehab, home infusion therapy sales professionals
- A monthly BootCamp Rewind that will review an aspect of the Sales BootCamp each month.
- Coach Ty’s “Sales Tip of the Month”
- Motivation and inspiration
- Open discussion of one or two pre-submitted questions
To learn more and register for the Sales BootCamp, visit medtrade.com/west/teamwork-sales-bootcamp.
About the Author
David Kopf is the Publisher HME Business, DME Pharmacy and Mobility Management magazines. He was Executive Editor of HME Business and DME Pharmacy from 2008 to 2023. Follow him on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/dkopf/ and on Twitter at @postacutenews.