Team@Work Sales BootCamp Debuting at Medtrade West
The full-day event will run July 12 at the Phoenix Convention Center and will provide sales insights, tactics, leadership training and more.
- By David Kopf
- May 27, 2021
HME sales coaching and consulting firm Team@Work will present its first-ever Sales BootCamp at Medtrade West on Monday, July 12, from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Phoenix Convention Center.
The Sales BootCamp will provide a full-day course to help sales representatives, sales leaders and HME owners achieve their highest possible sales performance.
Key points of instruction include:
- Developing a unique selling style
- Active listening
- Strategic account penetration
- Mapping the sales path
- Sales territory management
- The SRS mapping process
- Overcoming objections
- Setting sales metrics and cadence
Ty Bello, BS, RCC, the president and CEO of Team@Work, said he is anticipating the opportunity to get back to instruction at an in-person industry event.
“I could not be more excited to bring the Team@Work Sales BootCamp to our Industries (HME and CRT) First Live Event,” Bello said. “I have stored up so much energy and information from the PHE, I can’t wait to get out there — live.”
In addition, each participant in the BootCamp will also receive two one-hour coaching calls with Team@Work. The first call will be one-on-one. The second coaching call will be with other participants from the Sales BootCamp.
Also, BootCamp registrants can participate in the Team@Work Sales Mastermind Monthly Coaching Program for one year / 12 Months for free. The Team@Work Sales Mastermind Coaching Program offers the following:
- A monthly group sales coaching call
- Interaction with participants from HME, HHA, complex rehab, home infusion therapy sales professionals
- A monthly BootCamp Rewind that will review an aspect of the Sales BootCamp each month.
- Coach Ty’s “Sales Tip of the Month”
- Motivation and inspiration
- Open discussion of one or two pre-submitted questions
To learn more and register for the Sales BootCamp, visit medtrade.com/west/teamwork-sales-bootcamp.
David Kopf is the Publisher and Executive Editor of HME Business and DME Pharmacy magazines. Follow him on Twitter at @postacutenews.