Graham-Field Intros Finger Pulse Oximeter
The small device delivers oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate, and Perfusion Index measurement on a large LED display.
- By David Kopf
- Aug 20, 2020
GF Health Products Inc. (Graham-Field) has launched the John Bunn JB02020 Finger Pulse Oximeter, a lightweight, pocket-size device designed for home, clinical and EMS settings.
- Fast and accurate oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate, and Perfusion Index measurements.
- Large, easy-to-read LED digital display.
- SpO2 and Pulse rate alarms.
- Simple one-button operation.
- Automatic power-off function conserves batteries.
- Accommodates range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult.
David Kopf is the Publisher and Executive Editor of HME Business and DME Pharmacy magazines. Follow him on Twitter at @postacutenews.