ATHOMES Begins Registration for Fall Conference
The ATHOMES fall conference will feature sessions by industry experts, exhibit time and networking opportunities.
- By Kaitlyn DeHaven
- Aug 08, 2019
Registration for the Association of Tennessee Home Oxygen and Medical Services (ATHOMES) 2019 Fall Conference is now open. The conference will feature sessions by industry experts, exhibit time and networking opportunities.
The event will take place Sep. 24-25 at the Millennium Maxwell House Hotel in Nashville. At the conference, industry experts will offer sessions on the following topics:
- Knowing and Understanding Your Contracts with Payers
- Competing Force Within: Balance Sales with Successful Reimbursement
- Current Status of Legislative Activity
- You Asked – Now Time to Deliver
- E-prescribing: The Response to CMS’ Goal to Kill the Fax Machine
- Round 2021 Bid Window is Close: NOW What? – Predictions, Analysis & Commentary
- What’s NEW with Medicare?
- State Payer Relations Updates and Trends
You can register by following this link, and the full agenda can be found here. Cost of registration varies based on options selected.
Kaitlyn DeHaven is the Associate Content Editor for HME Business and Mobility Management magazines. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.