Medtrade Spring Early Rates Ending
Special discount rates for April 16 to 18 industry event end this Saturday, Feb. 23.
- By David Kopf
- Feb 21, 2019
Early Rates for Medtrade Spring 2019 registration are still available, but end this Saturday, Feb. 22.
The rates are for attending both the annual conference and expo, which runs April 16-18, 2019, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
An Early conference pass costs $199 and includes full access to all Medtrade Spring educational sessions and the expo. A SmartSaver expo pass costs $50 and provides full access to the expo.
Add-on prices include:
- Audit Happy Hour is $35 (through Feb 23)
- Rise & Retail Breakfast Roundtables is $75 (through Feb 23)
- Power Lunch is $40 (through Feb 23).
- Stand Up for Homecare Reception with AAHomecare is $150 (price doesn't change).
- BOC Workshop is $99 (price doesn't change).
- Brightree Workshop, for Brightree Customers Only, is $149 (price doesn't change).
- Emerge Workshop is Free (price doesn't change).
- The VGM Workshop is $99 (price doesn't change).
Providers can register at http://bit.ly/2U1c1WJ.
David Kopf is the Executive Editor of HME Business and DME Pharmacy magazine. Follow him on Twitter at @postacutenews.