Bonafide Integrates with Allegiance Group
HME software company Bonafide Management Systems has fully integrated with the patient billing and collection service.
- By Leila McNeill
- Dec 06, 2018
HME software company Bonafide Management Systems has announced its full integration with the Allegiance Group, a patient pay billing and collection service provider for the HME industry.
The integration with Allegiance offers:
- Single sign-on access to both the Bondafide system and Allegiance Group.
- Access to Allegiance Group invoices in the Bonafide.
- Access to patient statement and patient activity in Bonafide.
- Access to college status in Bonafide.
- Automatic post of payments in Bonafide.
On the benefits of this integration, Wayne Bailey, director of client services at Bonafide, said, “This is definitely going to make it a lot easier for our customers to collect on all of their payments. Utilizing this solution will enable DME providers to see exactly what is going on with their collection status in real-time.”
Leila McNeill is the Associate Editor of HME Business and Mobility Management magazines. She can be reached at LMcNeill@1105media.com.