Innovative Products Recognized at Medtrade
Provider’s Choice and Innovative HME Retail awards recognize a variety of notable HME offerings.
- By David Kopf
- Nov 01, 2018
The HME Business New Product of the Year Awards weren’t the only trophies being handed out in Atlanta at the recent 2018 edition of Medtrade, which ran Oct. 15-17. Medtrade also recognized various products with its New Product Pavilion Providers’ Choice Awards and Innovative HME Retail Product Awards.
The NPP Providers’ Choice Award Winners were:
- Gold award — The FreeStyle Comfort portable oxygen concentrator from CAIRE. (This also won HMEB’s 2018 NPOY for the Respiratory – Portable Equipment category.)
- Silver award — The Abelift portable electric recliner from ABELY LLC.
- Bronze award — 3B Medical Inc. for the Lumin Bullet CPAP hose cleaner.
The winners of the Innovative HME Retail Product Awards were:
- The Flyp Nebulizer from Convexity Scientific. (This also won HMEB’s 2018 NPOY for the Respiratory – In-Home Equipment category.)
- The DFree incontinence solution from Triple W.
- The Jazzy Air 2 power chair from Pride Mobility.
David Kopf is the Publisher and Executive Editor of HME Business and DME Pharmacy magazines. Follow him on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/dkopf/ and on Twitter at @postacutenews.