ACMESA Summer Meeting Registration Open
Atlantic Coast association’s conference and expo focuses on theme of ‘Staying in the Game to Win!’
- By David Kopf
- Apr 27, 2017
Registration for the Atlantic Coast Medical Equipment Services Association (ACMESA) summer meeting, which will be held June 15-16 at the Holiday Inn Resort in Wrightsville Beach, N.C. is now open.
The agenda and registration form for both providers attendees and vendor exhibitors can be downloaded as a PDF at http://bit.ly/2qdMTAz.
The two-day education agenda includes presentations from:
- Kim Brummett, vice president of regulatory affairs for AAHomcare
- Laura Williard, senior director of payer relations for AAHomecare
- Mark Higley, vice president of regulatory affairs for The VGM Group Inc.
- Ty Bello, founder and president of HME sales consulting firm Team@Work
- Rhonda Hines, vice president of The MED Group,
- Sarah Hanna, president of ECS North
Online registration for the event will soon open ASAP. In the meantime, providers who want to seal their spot can print, scan or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment can be made by check, or attendees can request a credit card payment link in their emails.
David Kopf is the Editor of HME Business.