Home Care Medical Promotes New CFO
Fabry rises to CFO and VP of Finance and Operations for Wis. Provider.
- By David Kopf
- Jan 31, 2014
Wisconsin rehab, respiratory, home infusion and specialized nutrition provider Home Care Medical Inc. has promoted Ann Fabry to the position of Chief Financial Officer and vice president of Finance and Operations.
In the new role, Fabry will:
- Oversee the Supply Team, which includes Finance, Purchasing and Operations.
- Ensure financial stability through effective management of the provider’s inventory, delivery and collection practices.
- Identify new product and vendor opportunities, as well as new potential business partnerships.
- Advise Home Care Medical leadership financially to help facilitate sound business decisions.
- Guide the company in strategic planning and forecasting.
“Home Care Medical is pleased to have Ann as our new CFO,” said John Teevan, Home Care Medical’s president and CEO. “Ann’s dedication, leadership and financial experience will be a strong complement to our executive team and will be invaluable as we continue to drive our strategic and financial business goals as we enter our 40th year of service in Southeastern Wisconsin.”
David Kopf is the Publisher HME Business, DME Pharmacy and Mobility Management magazines. He was Executive Editor of HME Business and DME Pharmacy from 2008 to 2023. Follow him on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/dkopf/ and on Twitter at @postacutenews.