There are various ways in which HME software offerings improve HME providers' workflow to create more efficient and more cost-effective business processes. Additionally, there are other technology offerings available to providers, such as delivery management systems and outsourced financial services, that offer workflow features, as well. Let’s take a look at what’s available:
The Compliance Team
Patient Quality Measurement (PQM) Satisfaction Portal
The Compliance Team enhances patient portal
The Compliance Team’s patient satisfaction reporting and benchmarking subscription service, Patient Quality Measurement (PQM) Satisfaction Portal, has added two enhancements to the database: Patient Survey Kiosk and Patient Survey Invite. The Kiosk allows the patient to enter satisfaction survey data at the time of service via an online computer or tablet device at the provider’s location. The Invite allows the provider to send a secure and time-sensitive survey email to each of its patients. The PQM database is free of charge as a value-added benefit to all clients.
PlayMaker Edge for HME & Infusion
PlayMaker Unveils Integration System With Brightree
- Improves visibility and market performance for post-acute care providers, including HME, home health, hospice and infusion providers.
- Referral data from Brightree is integrated into PlayMaker for more powerful performance analytics.
- Yields information for strategic decision-making.
4tellDocs Upgrades Documentation Software
- The Enhanced version provides advanced features from the previous version, Essentials, for managing, streamlining and automating DMEPOS documentation.
- Includes secure HIPPA compliant data storage, more flexible workflows and reusable common product combinations.
- Users can end a work session and resume whenever they wish without loss of information.
Universal Software Solutions, Inc.
HDMS (Healthcare Data Management System) 3.21
Universal Software Solutions Rolls Out Latest Version
- 3.21 upgrade includes Patient Workspace.
- The Patient Workspace allows users to add and view patient demographics, access medical documentation, view orders in process and order history and to look at insurance and private pay financials.
- The upgrade gives healthcare providers access to information as quickly as in-person service demands.
Brightree Advanced Analytics helps providers make intelligent decisions
With data from its Advanced Analytics platform, Brightree says providers can make smarter and more strategic decisions to grow their business. The comprehensive provider dashboard compiles information to show users important trends, opportunities, actionable information for improved outcomes as well as third-party databases and call center transcripts. Advanced Analytics help users organize their data to help them streamline their workflows, and the platform’s real-time updates help users evaluate their performance and make necessary changes as need arises.
Bonafide Management Systems
Bonafide DME Software
Bonafide Rolls Out Facility Portal Functionality
- Automates and streamlines the order and delivery process.
- Providers are able to sell to healthcare facilities through the online shopping portal that is directly linked to their back-office billing operations, inventory and delivery systems.
- Nurses can create patient profiles, place rental and sales orders, suggest patient-specific items based on a clinical algorithm, allow for an approval process and schedule delivery and pickup and service.
TeamDME! Offers Cloud-Based Business Solutions
- Cloud-based platform that manages provider’s HME business.
- Features customizable workflow templates, e-eligibility, e-purchasing, e-dropships, EHR, a mobile delivery app and Point of Sale.
- Designed for hospice, orthotics, prosthetics and custom rehab companies as well as HME providers.
NikoHealth Automates HME Workflow
- Scheduling solution lets providers automate resource scheduling.
- Manages inventory, payment collection, documentation and delivery processes on any tablet or mobile device.
- Generates reports on patient and order information and accounts receivable to sales numbers.
TIMS Software Offers New Mobile App
- Supports HME businesses throughout the revenue cycle.
- The new TIMS Delivery app updates in real-time as all data is immediately gathered, stored and reportable.
- TIMS Scheduler manages delivery schedules, assigns break times and limits on re-sequencing deliveries, optimizes transportation routes to avoid traffic and captures arrival and departure times.
Prochant – Proactive Revenue Cycle Management
Prochant Offers Full Service Billing Management
- Confirmation of insurance billable orders and detailed QU of documentation.
- Daily review of billing prior to submission and working all claim rejections.
- Includes daily, weekly, and monthly KPI reports.