There are various ways in which HME software offerings improve HME providers' workflow to create more efficient and more cost-effective business processes. Additionally, there are other technology offerings available to providers, such as delivery management systems and outsourced financial services, that offer workflow features, as well. Let’s take a look at what’s available:
4tellDocs Upgrades Documentation Software
- The Enhanced version provides advanced features from the previous version, Essentials, for managing, streamlining and automating DMEPOS documentation.
- Includes secure HIPPA compliant data storage, more flexible workflows and reusable common product combinations.
- Users can end a work session and resume whenever they wish without loss of information.
Universal Software Solutions, Inc.
HDMS (Healthcare Data Management System) 3.21
Universal Software Solutions Rolls Out Latest Version
- 3.21 upgrade includes Patient Workspace.
- The Patient Workspace allows users to add and view patient demographics, access medical documentation, view orders in process and order history and to look at insurance and private pay financials.
- The upgrade gives healthcare providers access to information as quickly as in-person service demands.
Brightree Advanced Analytics helps providers make intelligent decisions
With data from its Advanced Analytics platform, Brightree says providers can make smarter and more strategic decisions to grow their business. The comprehensive provider dashboard compiles information to show users important trends, opportunities, actionable information for improved outcomes as well as third-party databases and call center transcripts. Advanced Analytics help users organize their data to help them streamline their workflows, and the platform’s real-time updates help users evaluate their performance and make necessary changes as need arises.
Bonafide Management Systems
Bonafide DME Software
Bonafide Rolls Out Facility Portal Functionality
- Automates and streamlines the order and delivery process.
- Providers are able to sell to healthcare facilities through the online shopping portal that is directly linked to their back-office billing operations, inventory and delivery systems.
- Nurses can create patient profiles, place rental and sales orders, suggest patient-specific items based on a clinical algorithm, allow for an approval process and schedule delivery and pickup and service.
TeamDME! Offers Cloud-Based Business Solutions
- Cloud-based platform that manages provider’s HME business.
- Features customizable workflow templates, e-eligibility, e-purchasing, e-dropships, EHR, a mobile delivery app and Point of Sale.
- Designed for hospice, orthotics, prosthetics and custom rehab companies as well as HME providers.
NikoHealth Automates HME Workflow
- Scheduling solution lets providers automate resource scheduling.
- Manages inventory, payment collection, documentation and delivery processes on any tablet or mobile device.
- Generates reports on patient and order information and accounts receivable to sales numbers.
TIMS Software Offers New Mobile App
- Supports HME businesses throughout the revenue cycle.
- The new TIMS Delivery app updates in real-time as all data is immediately gathered, stored and reportable.
- TIMS Scheduler manages delivery schedules, assigns break times and limits on re-sequencing deliveries, optimizes transportation routes to avoid traffic and captures arrival and departure times.
Prochant – Proactive Revenue Cycle Management
Prochant Offers Full Service Billing Management
- Confirmation of insurance billable orders and detailed QU of documentation.
- Daily review of billing prior to submission and working all claim rejections.
- Includes daily, weekly, and monthly KPI reports.
Noble House Launches Suite of New Features
- Integrated patient flow control software, enhanced security and patient eligibility using an SQL database.
- Same or Similar (SoS) feature allows providers to check if a patient has received equipment.
- Noble Trax feature allows providers to tack and monitor their deliveries by driver.
Universal Software Solutions, Inc.
HDMS Outreach Services
Universal launches automated compression garment refill outreach
Universal Software Solutions has added a Compression Stockings Refill Program to its HDMS Outreach Services to enhance patient services while increasing revenue opportunities for providers. Using frequency rules for patient resupply of compression stockings, the refill program will identify and contact only those patients who are qualified for their resupply and who are active patients with a current prescription and medical documentation. The program also gives providers control over enrollment on a per-patient basis.