Wisp Nasal Mask
- Hybrid nasal/pillow mask that offers the emotional appeal and benefits of a low profile mask.
- Offers comfort, ease of use, visual appeal and the ability to fit a wide range of patients.
- The modular frame comes in two styles that patients can switch between: a reversible fabric and clear silicon.
Naturs Design Inc.
Disposable Mask Liners
- 100 percent cotton liners for nightly use with PAP mask.
- Acts as a barrier between facial skin and mask to help eliminate, or reduce noisy air leaks, while preventing skin irritations and pressure sores.
- Absorbs facial moisture and oil, while allowing for the use of bedtime facial products.
FlexSet Nasal Mask
- Features the new, ultra-soft ComfortTouch cushion finish, which offers a non-stick, satin texture for optimal comfort.
- The forehead pad is now a sealed nylon material for added comfort, breathability and durability.
- Includes a pivoting forehead adjustment, adjustable exhaust port and can be worn straight down or over the head for added flexibility.
- Available in five sizes and disposable and reusable options, the mask is designed for CPAP/bi-level therapy for obstructive sleep apnea patients, NIV (non-invasive ventilation) patients and in pulmonary function/exercise testing labs.
- Features a redesigned seal to maximize the ability to seal on many different sizes and shapes of faces. There is no cumbersome forehead cushion or hard plastic frame that causes skin sores and breakdown.
- Offers headgear with a simple strap design in three sizes.
Stealth Wireless Platform
- Enables a streamlined process for oxygen qualification via the use of its new wireless service and the VPOD Freedom wireless pulse oximeter.
- The wireless service allows durable medical equipment providers to operate with greater efficiency and save activity-based costs in the oxygen qualification process.
- The system uses existing cell phone technology to transmit overnight data real-time and eliminate costly retrieval and upload process steps that help save money.
Sunset Healthcare Solutions
Deluxe CPAP Masks
- Features a minimalist design and ultra-lightweight silicone designed to increase comfort while maintaining optimal seal.
- The streamlined footprint creates a secure seal without the need for a forehead support.
- Offers soft, replaceable silicone cushions and provides a clear line of sight and fewer points of contact on the face.
Foot WAFFLE Custom
Lower-extremity products offer patients a custom-made feel
EHOB’s Foot WAFFLE Custom and Foot WAFFLE Heel Elevator Custom lower-extremity products are designed to offer patients a new level of support and custom-made feel. The Foot WAFFLE Custom’s sloped design mirrors the natural shape of the leg as it angles from the calf down to the ankle, securely holding the leg and foot in place. Complete with new, air-filled straps, the product enables pressure ulcer prevention and patient comfort across the top of the leg and foot, while the foot strap and newly modified ankle section prevent shifting of the foot and assistance in the proper alignment of the lower extremity. The Foot WAFFLE Heel Elevator Custom’s only difference is that it fits lower on a patient’s leg.
App helps doctors track patients’ meds
MediSafe Project version 2.0 is designed to give doctors better patient oversight between office visits via an in-app list of personalized medication adherence statistics users can send them. Users can email their personalized list as an Excel spreadsheet to doctors, caretakers or family members. To protect their privacy, no patient identity information is included in the spreadsheet, but users can add it to the email if they choose. The app is available as a free download in Google Play and the iTunes App Store.
Roadnet Technologies Inc.
MobileCast On Track
Tracking tool designed to increase the accountability of mobile employees
MobileCast On Track, from Roadnet Technologies, is a real-time management and tracking tool that enables organizations to more effectively track and manage mobile employees, sales representatives and merchandisers. The application is designed to increase the accountability of mobile employees, improve face time with customers, improve overall customer service and enhance top line revenue. The app is available for use on GPS-enabled mobile devices and smartphones such as Google Android, Apple iOS, Windows and Java enabled phones.
Everyday Activity Seat
Positioning system provides moderate postural support
Ottobock’s Everyday Activity Seat is designed to optimally provide stability for those ages 1 through 18 years old that need moderate postural support. The seat features a high-low base that adjusts to accommodate easy floor transfers as well as providing the right height for a desk or dining table, or even in line with the TV to play video games. It also includes a four-point pelvic harness for pelvic positioning. The seat is available in three sizes and can accommodate up to 220 lbs.
Enhanced software saves time for providers
Philips Respironics’ enhanced medSage version 3.0 obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) patient management and resupply solution reduces by half the number of steps and time needed to perform functions such as adding and viewing comments, patient searching, finding and editing reorders, and resolving patient notifications. The Web-based service features automated eligibility determination and customizable patient call scripts designed to assist with reimbursement documentation. It also allows for the patient’s preferred method of communication such as pre-recorded voice recognition surveys, email, live calls or after-hours hotline with fulfillment service providers.
Adjustable bed fits through narrow doorways
GF Health Products’ Slide-W-I-D-E Expandable/Retractable Sleep Deck allows users to quickly and easily adjust bed width to 35, 39 and 42 inches using two quick-release ball-detent pins on each side. The Slide-W-I-D-E quick adjustment makes this bed suitable for moving through narrow doorways. The product and its accessories are in full compliance with the FDA guidelines for reducing the risk of bed entrapment.
Fashionable compression hosiery is suitable for year-round wear
SIGVARIS ALLURE is a sheer medical compression hosiery line that features a diamond-dot pattern. The line offers the look and soft feel of designer fashion hosiery, but features all the leg healthy benefits of medical compression hosiery. The hosiery is soft against the skin and breathable, making it suitable for year-round wear for work, dress or travel. It is available in thigh-highs and pantyhose with color options including indigo, nude and graphite. It is now available in both the 15-20mmHg and 20-30mmHg compression levels.
Primera Technology Inc.
DL500 Durable Label Printer
Printer provides easy in-house production for durable medical equipment
Primera Technology’s DL500 Durable Label Printer allows fast and easy in-house production of highly durable labels for a wide range of rough-service applications, including UDI labels for medical devices and healthcare equipment. Text, graphics and linear or 2D bar codes can be laser ablated onto a range of adhesive-backed label materials. Finished labels are extremely robust and do not require lamination to withstand extended exposure to UV light, chemicals, liquids and temperatures of up to 300 degrees C.
Bilt-Rite / Mastex
Back support belts help treat spinal disorders
Bilt-Rite Mastex Health’s Lumbo Protech Deluxe and the Lumbo Protech Extreme back support belts are designed to provide increased rigidity to support the spine. The belts help to treat many spinal disorders including chronic back pain, spinal stabilization compression fracture, herniated or bulging discs and lumbar muscle and ligament strain. Both belts are designed with a pulley system to help locate precise fitting. The Deluxe model has front and back inserts. The Extreme model includes front, back and side panel inserts and additional inserts that can be used for extra support.