Browse Products by Company
Patient-Centered Respiratory Home
Program helps respiratory providers differentiate
- Designation highlights the role of respiratory HME as the “go to” provider for respiratory care management.
- The program enhances patient management practices through concise measures that cover care planning, provider coordination and communication between respiratory specialists and prescribers.
- The only designation that recognizes respiratory HMEs for their expertise in care coordination for the medical community.
The Compliance Team
Customized, Simplified Accreditation
- Product-line and service-specific, three-year-cycle accreditation programs feature plain language quality standards in addition to including expert mentoring, manuals, self-assessment checklists, corporate compliance/anti-fraud plans, and electronic patient outcomes benchmarking.
- Exemplary Provider programs are structured to dramatically simplify the accreditation process, with each program custom fitted to a provider’s exact accreditation needs.
- TCT’s broad range of industry-related accreditation services include DMEPOS, pharmacy services, infusion, sterile & non-sterile compounding, long term care, and sleep care management.