AHIA Brings Home Access to Construction Show
Association will participate in January Design and Construction Week in Las Vegas.
- By David Kopf
- Jan 08, 2015
The Accessible Home Improvement of America, the VGM Group Inc. company dedicated to helping home access providers, will participate in the second annual Design and Construction Week.
A series of construction and design events taking place in Las Vegas from Jan. 18 to 23, Design and Construction Week will give AHIA an opportunity to help develop the home access market. More than 1,000 exhibitors expect more than 100,000 attendees at the event.
Jerry Keiderling, AHIA president, will participate in the Design and Construction Week Roundtable to discuss trends in the U.S. housing market and exchange ideas with other industry notables.
The week comprises the following events:
- NAHB International Builders' Show, which runs Jan. 20-22 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Kitchen & Bath Industry Show, which runs Jan. 20-22 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- International Window Coverings Expo, which runs Jan. 20-22 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Las Vegas Market, which covers home décor, furnishings, accessories and gifts, and runs Jan. 18-22 at the World Market Center Las Vegas.
- The International Surface Event, which has exhibits running Jan. 21-23, and education sessions running Jan. 20-23 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
David Kopf is the Publisher and Executive Editor of HME Business and DME Pharmacy magazines. Follow him on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/dkopf/ and on Twitter at @postacutenews.