CMS Slates Next DME Open Door Forum
Jan. 11 call will be audio-only, streaming web event.
- By David Kopf
- Nov 03, 2011
CMS will host its next DME Open Door Forum on Jan. 11, 2012 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern Time. The first 2012 Open Door will be an audio-only, streaming web forum, and registration will start Jan. 5.
Subscribers to CMS’s DMEPOS email updates will receive the registration link in a separate notice.
Once registered, participants will be given:
- The link to the streaming audio forum,
- The toll-free Listener Call-in number and Conference ID,
- Information on live closed captioning and TTY support, and
- Links and toll-free numbers for encore recordings of the forum.
The call will be hosted by:
- Chair- Lori Anderson.
- Co Chair – Nancy O’Connor.
- Conference Leaders: Michael Bussacca, & Gregory Price.
To subscribe to CMS’s Open Door email lists, obtain ODF schedule updates, downloads, and read answers to Frequently Asked Questions, visit the Open Door website at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums.
David Kopf is the Editor of HME Business.