: CPAP Builder Find it At
: Aspirant Education, (877) 872-4633Preview:
CPAP Builder allows providers to expand their sleep businesses by providing an Internet-based system that helps companies keep track of their patients and provide comprehensive reports back to the health care team. The system tracks patient setups, patient follow-ups and patient supply intervals. Providers can automatically send or e-mail reports on patient progress with full compliance data back to the physicians and sleep labs.
A CPAP That Doesn’t Look Like a CPAP
The SleepEasy sleep therapy system from Respironics was designed for providers who want to offer a simple, reliable, value-priced CPAP system. Sleek and small, the system also was designed to look less like a medical device and more like a natural part of a bedroom. Features include:
• A built-in humidifier and ramp capabilities with an adjustable ramp start pressure.
• A pressure calibration screen allows target pressures to be set within 0.1 cm H20.
• The unit also has a three-position altitude compensation, quiet operation and a data display.(800) 345-6443
A Good Night’s Sleep for Client and Partner
ResMed’s new S8 series II with Easy-Breathe features a whisper-quiet motor and natural, comfortable waveform.
• With improved EPR, the S8 II delivers comfort in a compact design to suit the lifestyle of the client and their partner.
• The nearly silent operation of the Easy-Breathe motor improves compliance and satisfaction.
• The series includes the S8 Escape II, S8 Elite II, S8 AutoSet II and VPAP Auto.
S8 Series II
A Mask Designed With Clients, Sleep Professionals and Providers in Mind
The seal of the ComfortFusion mask results from the combination of the soft, replaceable cushion, the StabilitySelector, soft forehead pad and Fusion Headgear. The simplicity of its cushion replacement and design help it easy to use.
• The two cushion sizes in the FitPack fit more than 90 percent of clients.
• The DuoPack replacement kit comes with a mask (with cushion), plus an additional cushion of the same size.
• The mask is latex and DEHP free.
Hudson Medical Products
Comfortable Sleep Solutions for CPAP and BiPAP Users
While ensuring compliance, preventing mask leaks and helping to prevent unsightly facial pressure points, the SleePAP Pillow helps position the mask and tubing with custom designed voids on either end of the pillow. Filled with the high-grade soft yet supportive allergy-free polyester fibers, the pillow will work with any prescribed masks and can be used by back, side or stomach sleepers. A custom easy-care cover is included for convenience and comfort.(800) 343-8112
The RUSleeping RTS is a small, unobtrusive method of screening for apneic events. The unit can be clipped to a garment or positioned on the bed or pillow and monitors respiration via the user's cannula.
This easy-to-use, same-day mandibular advancement device is designed for the reduction or elimination of snoring and for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. The SnoreSilencer™ Pro is a heat-and-fit appliance that features a patented hinge technology and soft pliable material. The Precision 3 Advancement System™ uses three separate lower trays, each with a fixed pin setting. This facilitates three different advancement levels so clients can reach the most satisfactory level of treatment.
Generation V2 CPAP Mask Full face
Generation V2 CPAP Mask Full face
• Proven air-tight seal technology
• Simple foam headgear
• New pricing offered(800) 456-6695
BiPAP autoSV System
•Treats adults with OSA and complicated breathing.
•Uses sophisticated, multi-level algorithm to adjust pressure support upon detecting a sleep event.
•Includes integrated heated humidification, lighted keys on the pad, mask-off alert and automatic on/off.
: Designed to tackle complicated breathing patterns caused by central and/or mixed apneas and periodic breathing, such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration.(800) 345-6443
•A self-contained, compact and highly portable unit that accommodates most sleeping positions.
•The device provides one to two nights of therapy with a built-in, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery.
•Quiet operation with ramp and altitude compensation.