Competitive Bidding Enhancements
- MSA patient monitoring to let providers select patients within a specific category and MSA.
- Allows our software to notify users of a potential entry within a restricted (userdefined) MSA.
- Competitive bidding analysis that generates on-demand reports for all MSA patients and reporting requirements, such as revenue by MSA, CPT activity by MSA, etc.
Fastrack Healthcare Systems
Fastrack Version 2010
- Features real-time batch eligibility through the provider’s choice of Emdeon and ZirMed clearinghouses.
- Automatically separates the responses by individual patient which can easily be printed or viewed and posted to the patient’s note file.
- Performs eligibility checks by patient, order, scheduled orders, rentals and/or procedure code including the ability to select a range of service dates. The system also tracks the last eligibility check for each to ensure the next check is current.
Adaptive clothing ideal for those with limited mobility
Cooper Martin manufactures stylish and functional adaptive clothing for people with limited mobility and those struggling with one of the activities of daily living – dressing. The clothing is not unlike everyday favorites, but functional. The adaptive clothing is beneficial for those who have short-term limited mobility (from orthopedic surgery, accident or injury) and long-term disability (such as elderly, disabled, wheelchair, disease, accident, injury or caretaker).
Knee walker provides alternative to crutches
The newly designed Invacare Knee Walker, model #65960, is an alternative for those who are weary of discomfort related to crutches. The new design enhances stability, tracking control and patient comfort. The walker features easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes, a comfortable knee pad, and easy folding for storage or transport. It offers easy maneuverability with the 6-inch front swivel wheels and height adjustability for a custom fit. A basket is also standard for this model.
- Offers all of the critical functionality necessary for prompt and accurate claims processing, from CMN/authorization generation and claims transmission to financial reimbursement.
- Provides a complete inventory and mobile delivery solution that seamlessly integrates with the daily operations.
- Features financial management products, which helps users actively manage business, and integrated operational tools, including E-docs, document imaging, payroll and notes.
Briggs Medical Service Company
Ultrasonic Nebulizer provides advanced medication therapy
MiniBreeze Ultrasonic Nebulizer
Briggs’ MiniBreeze Ultrasonic Nebulizer uses high-frequency vibrations to produce a fine mist for advanced medication therapy. The small, quiet unit features a long-lasting battery, treatment times within six minutes for most medications and automatic shut-off after 10 minutes. It offers particle sizes from one to 10 microns and weighs less than half of a pound. The nebulizer includes a mouthpiece, extension tube, connector, nasal piece, adult mask, child mask, medication cups, air filters, nebulizer stand, rechargeable battery pack, AC/DC adapter and tote bag.
Rad-8 Signal Extraction Pulse Oximeter
- Features intuitive user-interface, easy menu navigation, one-touch quick access buttons and new user-selectable alarm settings, which allow faster, easier set-up and operation, and flexible configurations for specific patient monitoring needs and unique clinical applications.
- Offers 72-hour trending, configurable sleep and home modes, and enhanced data collection/reporting compatibility.
- Provides an ideal patient monitoring solution for home, sleep center, sub-acute and transport applications.
Sky MedSupply International Corp.
New cane handle gives seniors a lift
Sky Med’s Lifting Handle is an accessory for walking canes. Easily installed or removed, the handle is suitable for use with most standard 7/8-inch diameter canes. No tools are needed for installation, and the height adjustable handle acts as an aid for those who may have difficultly rising from a seated position. The handle allows a person to use their own weight against the cane to rise with less effort and increased stability, lessening the chance of falls and injury and increasing confidence.
DIABCO– Healthcare Software Solutions
- Supports the iPad, allowing users to easily work from the car, when flying and in every situation.
- Data viewing, company analysis and data entry are available at any time.
- The iPad offers an alternative for all companies having their software application in-house, who prefer ownership of the software and total control of their data versus the Web-based option.
Principle Business Enterprise
Tranquility Heavy-Duty Underpad
- Provides 7.5 square feet (30 inches by
36 inches) of protection absorbing
up to one quart of liquid.
- The extra-strong, cloth-like back
sheet is slip-resistant and extra
strong to avoid tearing as an individual
moves on the underpad.
- Ideal for "airing" persons in bed
and as a positioning device.
Universal CPAP monitor helps address compliance problems
medSage Technologies’ TrendSetter
Universal CPAP Monitor collects patient
compliance data from any brand of PAP
machine and sends it in near real time to
home health providers. This allows the
providers to address any patient compliance
problems or potential therapy issues.
The CPAP monitor is fully integrated into
the company’s suite of patient management
applications, so no data entry is
needed. Patient information is automatically
uploaded. The user can access all
patient reports from a single, easy-to-use,
web-based software application.
FreeRider Healthcare Corp.
Mobility scooter offers easy folding mechanism
FreeRider Healthcare Corp.’s
LUGGIE Scooter is ideal for
patients needing a mobility
aid and looking to travel or
just daily use without the
hassle of disassembling
or breaking down
the mobility scooter
into fi ve additional
pieces. The scooter is
and has an easy folding
mechanism, similar to a baby stroller. It weighs 57 lbs. with batteries, travels
up to 11 miles on one charge, has a weight capacity of 250 lbs., uses lithium
batteries and has a maximum speed of 4 mph.
Mattress overlay prevents, treats pressure ulcers for bariatric patients
WAFFLE Bariatric Mattress Overlay
EHOBs WAFFLE overlay is designed for a
bariatric-size bed, measuring 76x47x3 inches,
and it also may be used on a standard
full-size bed for the
home. The overlay can
accompany the patient
from acute care to long
term care to their homes.
And, the patent-pending
safely assists the caregiver with
patient and product handling. The overlay is fi lled with air, which is the ideal
media to support and float the most vulnerable soft tissues of the body.
FWF Medical Products
Rack secures oxygen cylinders during transport
FWF Medical Products’ Part No. 6541GGD is
an oxygen cylinder rack for Grab ‘n Go cylinders.
The rack holds 60 cylinders, and it has
a door equipped with a slide-bolt latch to
secure cylinders during transport. If no door
is required, customers can order Part No.
6541GG, which holds 50 cylinders. The cylinder
is protected in the rack with or without door. The rack is features a solid,
welded frame and powder coated green color.
Device aids patients in post-op recovery
The Comfort Caddy from PP&R Products
resolves complex issues typically associated
with post-op closed wound drain recovery.
It has a total of six compartments, four of
them numbered. The drains are secured
in place preventing accidental pulling and
tearing to the wound area. Excess hoses
can be coiled and secured on two Velcro
side straps, preventing the drains from
contacting infected surfaces. One size fits
all with adjustable belt and neck strap.
Child sizes and designs also are available.