Essentially Women Hosting ‘Focus on the Future 2011’
Eleventh annual women’s health expo and conference slated for April 4 to 6.
- By David Kopf
- Jan 20, 2011
Group purchasing organization for women’s healthcare products Essentially Women, will host Focus on the Future 2011, its 11th annual educational conference and tradeshow on April 4 through 6 in Glendale, Ariz..
The event features exhibits with the manufacturers and distributors of women’s health care products, the introduction of new product lines and exclusive show specials. It will also host a social reception geared for networking amongst colleagues. Last but not least, Focus on the Future features a training and education conference covering various topics:
- Post-pay audits and pre-payment reviews.
- Medicare compliance and accreditation tools.
- Effective and legal sales and marketing strategies.
- Improving cash flow and profitability.
- Payer and product diversification.
- Improved employee hiring techniques and co-worker interaction.
- Process analysis and improving operating efficiencies.
- Survival tips and reimbursement strategies.
- Social networking and media marketing.
- Specialty product training and education.
- Winning customer service strategies.
- Best practices roundtable.
Some of the featured speakers include:
- Jeffrey S. Baird, Esq., who will present “Prepayment Reviews and Post-Payment Audits: How to Prepare for, and Respond to, These Potentially Life-Altering Events, and Marketing to Referral Sources and Directly to Consumers: What the Law Says You Can…and Cannot…Do.
- Miriam Lieber, who will present Customer Service, Diversification and Innovation - A Must for Survival.
- Dr. Kenneth Miller, M.D. who will present Walking in Your Patent’s Shoes The Role of Empathy in Medicine, and Cancer Survivorship: The Seasons of Survivorship.
For comprehensive education and product information, contact 800-988-4484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
David Kopf is the Editor of HME Business.